A Network Audit is similar to an Internal Audit, but for your I.T. network so that means it is just as critical.
If you’ve made any of these statements, you need a network audit performed.
- I’ve used the same guy for years and he takes care of it. I don’t worry about it.
- We’re too small for hackers.
- I have a full IT team. We have enough people watching our network.
- We’ve never been breached.
- We had a ransomware attack so it shouldn’t happen again.
- I review reports daily checking for anomalies, nothing looks odd.
- No news is good news.
A simple MSP audit starts with:
- Checking physical access to network hardware
- Inspecting network hardware and software
- Running a network vulnerability scan
- Reviewing user account access and activations
When was the last time you had your network audited by a third-party? With so many government entities & companies, big and small, being hit by ransomware, don’t risk it.
Contact us for help to identify risks and offer solutions to safeguard your network. Complete our Contact Form, call at 813-862-1808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.